This blog will be about the reasons I wrote Naked Lobster, and the process of writing it. I’ll also include some background stuff on my career as a massage therapist and some of the other aspects of the book, such as the musician character. I’ll also talk about what I’m doing to get it published.
Let me begin by saying:
- I have never written fiction before, other than what was required of me for English classes, and those were about a thousand years ago.
- I love to read. I especially love serious fiction.
- I never used to think that I’d have the imagination needed to write something that someone else would enjoy.
- This is not a pornographic novel, despite its working title.
- I’m still doing a brush up edit.